Terms and Conditions
, Returns Policy
, Shipping Information
and Product Descriptions before placing an order.
- All prices on this website are listed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and we reserve the right to change prices at our discretion without notification.
- We currently accept Credit Card (preferred), Bank Deposit, Paypal and Cash.
- Payment in full is required within 48 hours of placing your order.
- We do not accept cheques.
- Your order will be processed once payment has been received.
- The checkout process is done in the following order:
- Step 1: Review your shopping cart - update product quantities, apply coupon codes, and select shipping method.
- Step 2: Enter your contact and billing information - your email address, name, address, phone.
- Step 3: Enter the shipping address - can optionally be the same as your billing address.
- Step 4: Select your preferred payment method.
- Step 5: Review, accept terms and conditions, submit order.
- Step 6: If Paypal was selected as your payment method - you will now redirect to Paypals website to complete your order.
- Step 7: Order successful - How Divine has received your order. You will receive an order confirmation via email.
Changes to your Order
We will be happy to add products or make changes to your order providing it has not been processed or dispatched. If you wish to make a change to your order, please contact us
ASAP and we will advise you of your order status. Once your order has been processed and ready for dispatch, no modifications will be accepted, and you will be required to submit a new order.
How Divine is committed to providing quality products to our customers, if for some reason you are unhappy or there is a problem with the product you have purchased, simply contact us within three days of receipt of your parcel to apply for a store credit or exchange based on the below guidelines.
We do not provide refunds, exchanges or store credits on products that you have purchased under the following conditions:
If you are returning an item to How Divine for a refund, exchange or store credit, please read the following carefully:
- If the products were on sale or clearance items.
- If you have simply changed your mind.
- If items are returned after your event date.
- If you have chosen the wrong colour, style or size.
- If items are lost/damaged during transit that were not covered by parcel protection insurance.
- Items that are perishable such as confectionery.
- Items that have been opened, used or damaged.
- Items such as swimwear, underwear or earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Items that are not kept in stock and need to be ordered in specifically for you.
- All handmade, personalised or custom made items (Including bouquets, coat hangers, gifts, clothing, confectionery and stationery unless there is a manufacturing fault with them. Minor colour variations are not considered to be a manufacturing fault as image colours can vary between computer monitors and print runs.
- You must notify us within three days of receiving your parcel to advise us of the issue. All products must be returned within 14 days from receipt of your parcel and you must have received authorisation from us prior to returning the goods.
- The products must be as new (undamaged and unused) with their original packaging intact.
- The customer is required to pay for return postage of the goods and is responsible for packaging the goods to prevent damage during transit. Shipping charges are only refundable if we have made an error on your order.
- We suggest that you register and insure your parcel upon return to us, How Divine will not be responsible for any product that is lost or damaged during transit. Should the item get lost or damaged, and there is no insurance or tracking on the parcel, you will not be entitled to a refund, exchange or store credit.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund, exchange or store credit if you do not meet these requirements.
If for some reason the goods have been damaged during transit, please send us an email to email@example.com
within three days of receipt of your parcel along with a photograph of the damaged goods. In the event an item is lost or damaged, we will happily exchange the goods or offer you a store credit providing your order was covered by Parcel Protection
, if neither of these options are suitable we will refund your money once the original goods are sent back to How Divine, following the above guidelines. Please note, orders that are not covered by Parcel Protection, will not be eligible for returns, store credit or exchanges should your parcel get lost or damaged during transit. Refer to our terms and conditions
for more information regarding Parcel Protection Insurance.
Refunds, exchanges and store credits will be processed within 5 working days.
- Postage and handling costs are additional to the item price.
- We post throughout Australia and also Internationally. We offer regular mail and express post services.
- Orders are generally shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received (except for custom made orders or items that need to be ordered for you). We will advise you of any delays.
- If you require your item sooner than the estimated time frame please contact us, additional charges may apply for rush orders.
- We use Australia Post in most instances however a courier may be required in some cases.
- Postage charges are not only for freight costs but packaging materials as well.
- We will not be held liable for any damage or loss caused by any postal or courier service, therefore we advise you to insure your items using our Parcel Protection Insurance - offered to you during the checkout.
- Parcel Protection Insurance is an option you may take to protect your goods while they are in transit. Parcel Protection is calculated at 5% of the sub-total order value (min $1). If you have opted to take Parcel Protection and your goods arrive in a damaged state, all you have to do is contact us within three business days of receipt of delivery and email us a photograph of the damage to verify it occurred during transit. We will then ship replacement goods ASAP, you may be required to return the damaged goods to us. In the case where your goods do not arrive and there has been no activity on the tracking schedule for seven business days, contact us and we will lodge an enquiry with Australia Post. If the carrier advises us that they cannot locate the goods and cannot provide us with proof of delivery, we will ship replacement goods the next business day. If we cannot replace the goods, we will provide you with a full refund. Once the tracking schedule states that the goods have been delivered (whether they have been accepted by yourself, another person or left at the property) no further enquiries will be accepted.
- If you choose not to pay for Parcel Protection and your goods are lost or damaged during transit, you will not be entitled to a refund, exchange or store credit. Please consider this carefully when placing your order.
Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 hours (except for custom made orders). Time frames may vary slightly depending on the size of your order and stock availability. You will be advised if there is going to be a delay in processing your order.
If you need your order shipped within these approximate time frames please contact us
and we will do what we can to assist you, there may be extra costs involved for rush orders on some products.
We cannot guarantee exact delivery times, however below is a guideline for when you can expect your parcel to arrive once you have received notification that your order has been dispatched from us.
- Deliveries to QLD Metro on average take 1-3 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to NSW Metro on average take 3-4 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to ACT Metro on average take 3-4 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to VIC Metro on average take 4-5 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to WA Metro on average take 5-6 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to NT Metro on average take 4-5 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to TAS Metro on average take 5-6 business days to arrive
*Deliveries outside metro areas may take longer. There may be slight delays caused by public holidays, peak delivery seasons such as Christmas or unexpected weather events such as flooding or bush fires. The above time frames are for regular mail via Australia Post, express post deliveries will have shorter time frames providing you live within the express post network.
How Divine accepts online payments via the PayPal payment system. PayPal lets you send payments using your credit card or bank account. The advantages of using PayPal are:
- Fast - Payments are processed and accepted immediately.
- PayPal never shares information with anyone.
- PayPal guarantees 100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account.
- Nobody at How Divine will see your credit card details, as we do not manually process credit card payments, this is all done via PayPal.
- For further information regarding PayPal security, please visit their website by clicking here.
All designs and images on this website are protected by copyright laws and are not to be used by anyone other than How Divine without our consent.
As many of our products are custom made, there may be some slight variation to product pictures. We may not be able to source the exact colour beads, papers, flowers or ribbons as pictured but we will endeavour to find the closest match to your request as possible. You will be notified if there are any issues.
We strive to keep our website as up to date as possible, however some items may have sold out or be on order with our supplier or be discontinued without our knowledge, if you happen to place an order with How Divine and the item is out of stock or has been discontinued, we will contact you ASAP and you will be entitled to a full refund or a substitute product if we cannot get the item for you.
Specials and Coupon Codes
From time to time How Divine will have products on sale and offer coupon codes for you to use on our website to help you save money while planning your special event, sale items are only available in limited quantities until sold out. Coupon codes must be entered during the checkout process for your discount to be applied.
We will notify our customers of sales and coupon codes via our newsletter, homepage and also via our facebook page, so be sure to join our mailing list, like us on facebook
or follow us on twitter
to stay up to date with the latest arrivals and special offers.
Custom Made Products
How Divine offers a range of custom made products including but not limited to wedding bouquets, personalised coat hangers and jewellery. Delivery time frames are a guideline only, we do require a minimum of twelve weeks to complete a bouquet order, rush orders may be accepted however a rush fee surcharge may apply. Bouquet orders will be processed in order of wedding date, however you will receive your bouquets well before your wedding date. An approximate completion date will be communicated with you at the time of placing an order.
- Products on this website are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Some of our products contain beads, glue, wire and ribbon and may be a choking/safety hazard.
- Keep packaging materials such as bubble wrap, cellophane, tissue paper, bags and styrofoam away from children.
* These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.