Privacy Statement for How Divine
At How Divine we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Disclosure of Personal Information
How Divine does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the How Divine website.
Information We Collect
When you place an order with How Divine, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Telephone Number
How Divine does not collect or store your credit card information. Credit card processing is provided using the third party processor PayPal
Use of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To process, deliver and update you on your purchased products
- To provide you with product information
- To customise future shopping for you and improve our store
- To occasionally send you marketing and/or promotional materials. You can unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe function withing the electronic marketing material.
Security of Your Personal Information
How Divine ensures that all personal information collected is safely and securely stored and transmitted. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer required for record retention purposes.
- The use of industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
When you visit the How Divine website, information that your browser sends will be recorded for statistical analysis and evaluation to help us improve our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. This data may include:
- Your computers IP Address
- Browser type
- The referrer webpage
- The pages within How Divine website you visit
- The time spent, access times and dates and other statistics.
Third Party Links