How Divine is committed to providing quality products to our customers, if for some reason you are unhappy or there is a problem with the product you have purchased, simply contact us within three days of receipt of your parcel to apply for a store credit or exchange based on the below guidelines.
We do not provide refunds, exchanges or store credits on products that you have purchased under the following conditions:
- If the products were on sale or clearance items.
- If you have simply changed your mind.
- If items are returned after your event date.
- If you have chosen the wrong colour, style or size.
- If items are lost/damaged during transit that were not covered by parcel protection insurance.
- Items that are perishable such as confectionery.
- Items that have been opened, used or damaged.
- Items such as swimwear, underwear or earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Items that are not kept in stock and need to be ordered in specifically for you.
- All handmade, personalised or custom made items (Including bouquets, coat hangers, gifts, clothing, confectionery and stationery unless there is a manufacturing fault with them. Minor colour variations are not considered to be a manufacturing fault as image colours can vary between computer monitors and print runs.
If you are returning an item to How Divine for a refund, exchange or store credit, please read the following carefully:
- You must notify us within three days of receiving your parcel to advise us of the issue. All products must be returned within 14 days from receipt of your parcel and you must have received authorisation from us prior to returning the goods.
- The products must be as new (undamaged and unused) with their original packaging intact.
- The customer is required to pay for return postage of the goods and is responsible for packaging the goods to prevent damage during transit. Shipping charges are only refundable if we have made an error on your order.
- We suggest that you register and insure your parcel upon return to us, How Divine will not be responsible for any product that is lost or damaged during transit. Should the item get lost or damaged, and there is no insurance or tracking on the parcel, you will not be entitled to a refund, exchange or store credit.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund, exchange or store credit if you do not meet these requirements.
If for some reason the goods have been damaged during transit, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receipt of your parcel along with a photograph of the damaged goods. In the event an item is lost or damaged, we will happily exchange the goods or offer you a store credit providing your order was covered by Parcel Protection, if neither of these options are suitable we will refund your money once the original goods are sent back to How Divine, following the above guidelines. Please note, orders that are not covered by Parcel Protection, will not be eligible for returns, store credit or exchanges should your parcel get lost or damaged during transit. Refer to our terms and conditions for more information regarding Parcel Protection Insurance.
Refunds, exchanges and store credits will be processed within 5 working days.
*These conditions are subject to change without notice.